Today we released a prettier allocation editing pop-up tool!
You can still quickly split, edit and delete your allocations just by clicking on the bubble. In this iteration, we’ve added notes to that same tool, as well as a shortcut to your project settings--that’s where you can change the color and project-wide attributes and notes.
Check it out:
- Click on the allocation bubble you’d like to change.
- Type in a different project name to change this person’s project.
- “Split” will split this bubble in two--great for inserting a vacation or holiday.
- “Delete” will make this bubble go away (without affecting any others).
- “Settings” opens the project-wide settings and sorts to just this project (Click the X on the dropdown or press ESC close it).
- And, type in the “Notes” area to add any comments about this particular allocation.